Crystal Palace Athletics Association (CPAA), is a working group of the Crystal Palace Sports Partnership (CPSP), and has increasing athletics sports participation in Crystal Palace Park and the National Sports Centre at its heart. The Associations overall purpose is to support and promote athletic sports clubs and events in Crystal Palace – covering a wide range of activities including Road Running, Triathlon, Track & Field, Cycling, and Cross Country. As a group we bring together skills and experience crucial to helping deliver sporting events in the outdoor areas of the Sports Centre (namely the Track and Stadium) and throughout the wider park, allowing local people of all abilities to access the area in a way that promotes health and fitness.
The association is comprised of several well established and highly regarded sporting groups, all of whom are based in or regularly use the Park and the National Sports Centre.
- South London Harriers
- Crystal Palace Fun Runners
- South of England Athletics Association
- Crystal Palace Triathletes
- Dulwich Paragon Cycling Club
- Bromley Primary Schools Cross Country Association
All our associated clubs are committed to using their wealth of knowledge and experience to ensure that the National Sports Centre and Crystal Palace Park’s sporting heritage continues to benefit the local community.
The Crystal Palace Athletics Association committee:
- Mike Mein (Association Chair) – South London Harriers
- Adam Daly-Gourdialsing (Association Vice Chair) – Crystal Palace Fun Runners and CPSP
- Linda Whitehead – South of England Athletics Association and CPSP
- Chris Axon – Crystal Palace Fun Runners
- Greg Lewis – Crystal Palace Triathletes
- Rob Parry – Crystal Palace Triathletes
- Michael Williams – Dulwich Paragon Cycling Club
- Francis Bernstein – CPSP
To find out more about or work with CPAA please contact us on:
Our latest news and events
Sunday 20 March: Join us for the Crystal Palace Sport Relief Community mile.
Learn more and enter here: Sport Relief, Crystal Palace
News and photos from the Crystal Palace Sport Relief Community mile can be viewed here.